Overall, I don’t have too much of a sweet tooth, but I do have a thing for chocolate chip cookies! The truth is though, I’ll easily skip them if they aren’t good, and softness is the key! This is my wife Michelle’s Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, and they are out-of-bounds good!
So, I’m really new to posting and sharing recipes, but this keto diet that I’ve been on for the last 2 years or so has really improved my life!
I’ve always just ate super simple, and in the meantime I was trying to get Michelle to jump on board with me! It took me over a year, but I finally got my wife on it!
Now that Michelle eats keto, our food has gotten much nicer than my chicken-in-a-can dinners!
She’s all about looking up fancy recipes. The funny thing about that is I’m a skeptic by nature, so when she tries to make a Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, or pizza dough out of cream cheese, I’m supportive of her, but “know” they’re going to be mediocre.
Then, they’re amazing.
Then I want to share it! Good thing I have blog 🙂
Don’t go another breakfast without this Keto Waffle Recipe. So good it’s like a cheat meal!
Now obviously I usually write about leadership and management and business, but hey, if I have a great recipe, I’m gonna put it up here.
And my perspective is that a leader needs to take care of themselves, because if they don’t, then how can they take care of their followers!
And let’s face it…
Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies is a MASSIVELY important part of taking care of yourself!
Killer Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Low Carb / Keto, Vegitarian
Servings: 24 Cookires
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Passive Time: 30 Mins
Net Carbs: 2g
- 3 cups Almond Flour
- 1 cup Salted Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Nativa or Swerve
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 1/2 Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 355 F
- Soften butter (but don’t get too hot)
- Place butter and Nativa or Swerve into a mixing bowl and beat
- Add vanilla, eggs, and mix on low for 15 seconds
- Add almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined
- Press the dough together and remove from the bowl
- Knead the chocolate chips into the dough
- Make 12 balls and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins
- These don’t spread out much when you cook them, so get them to the thickness that you want before you put them in the oven
- Be careful what sugar free chocolate chips you use. Some brands are loaded with carbs!
Enjoy these Killer Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!